Questions about the database

What exactly am I supposed to be looking for when I'm searching for articles? I know on APS, you wrote we were only interested in the "original selection of aptamers," but does that mean the selections of specific aptamers or different selection techniques... or both? Are we primarily focusing on the process of selecting the aptamer or more so on both selecting the aptamer and the potential application for it, or even actual experiments where the aptamer has been used in a therapeutic/diagnostic capacity?

1 comment:

Brad Hall said...

I've updated the project to reflect these questions. Thanks Jialing. I am also creating the web form to add new articles and will let you know when it's done. The way the aptamer site is set up now, you have to add each author separately and then add the sequences separately and the experiment separately. It is complicated.

Cheers!