Welcome back festivities, Fall 2010

I was thinking of having a welcoming back day of festivities for everyone. Monday August 23rd, morning/afternoon. I encourage you to come to at least one event, but you are welcome to come and go as you please. I understand it will be a day of meeting back up with friends and such. Let me know if you can make it. We will meet in PAI 214 around 9:00a if you need a ride over to Peter Pan. Otherwise, find your own way down there. The number 5 Woodrow/South 5th runs every 15 minutes and there is a stop on Barton Springs Road. In addition, I am forwarding this on to other streams, so feel free to bring your friends!
  1. Peter Pan Miniature Golf in the morning @ 9:30a before it gets to hot. See their website for more information -
  2. Barton Springs Pool to cool off around 11:00a.
  3. Lunch around 1p at the Green Mesquite on Barton Springs
  4. Who knows after that. Maybe frisbee golf at Zilker or kayaking or something.


No comments: