SALSA COOKOFF FOR BREAST CANCER EDUCATION AND AWARENESS

Hey guys!

Zeta Tau Alpha (the sorority I'm in) is having a Crown Cookoff, or a Salsa Cookoff, this Friday from 1-4 in the SOUTH MALL. It is going to be so much fun, so it would be great to have all you guys there! The purpose of the cookoff is to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness and Education. The tickets are 5 dollars each and you can get them from me either tomorrow during meeting or throughout the week in lab. If you are interested, please tell me during meeting tomorrow or text me at 817-287-1648.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE think about coming. I really want to introduce all my lab mates to my sorority friends!!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!!!

1 comment:

Emma Weiss said...

PS sorry this is the middle of everything.... i meant for it to be a side note in opportunities, but i'm trying to figure the website out still. Sorry guys this is not lab material.