Infomercial...do this!

My name is Ryan Hirsch. I am a member of the Senate of College Council’s Undergraduate Research Committee. This year I am creating an informational video that will educate students on undergraduate research opportunities and encourage them to get involved. I am looking to interview undergraduate students that are involved in research currently across all disciplines. If you are interested, please let me know. I will be conducting interviews over the next few weeks. The interview will not take up a large amount of your time, and it will be essential to the success of this video as a tool for promoting undergraduate research. I can be reached by phone or by e-mail. My contact information is below.

I would greatly appreciate your time. Thank you in advance.

Ryan Hirsch
Undergraduate Research Committee | Senate of College Councils
The University of Texas at Austin
(972) 955-1091 | ryan.hirsch@mail.utexas.edu

No comments: