Abstract into Proposal Formatting

So technically in the rubric, it didn't say anything about line spacing for the abstract, just that it had to be exactly 1 page. However, in the guidelines for the full proposal, it says 1.5 line spacing. So when I go back and make my abstract 1.5 spacing, it will definitely be more than one page (and this is the one that I had uploaded on the aptamer blog) Should I try to condense it? Or not worry about it? Or can you allow the abstract to take more than one page on the proposal? The latter will definitely be helpful in reaching the page limit criteria! :)

1 comment:

Gwen Stovall said...

Hi Shaan,
Please make your abstract 1 page (1.5 line spacing).

When writing journal articles or progress reports, I'm regularly restricted to given number of words or page length. These means that I often have to condense down my work and make every word count. This sort of writing takes time to develop and it's best to start this now.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Thank you,
Gwen