Undergraduate Researcher Database

The Council on Undergraduate Research hosts a Registry of
Undergraduate Researchers. The purpose of this registry is to
facilitate matchmaking between undergraduates who have research
experience and a desire to pursue an advanced degree, with graduate
schools seeking high quality students who are well prepared for
research. The Registry is open to students and graduate schools in
the fields of Anthropology/Archaeology, Arts/Humanities,
Biology/Biochemistry, Business, Chemistry/Biochemistry, Economics,
Education, Engineering, English and Linguistics, Environmental
Studies, Geosciences, Health Professions, History, Journalism and
Communications, Mathematics/Computer Science, Physics/ Astronomy,
Political Science, Psychology, Social Work and Sociology.

Any undergraduate may go to https://www.cur.org/ugreg/reg1.asp to fill
out a simple curriculum vitae form. There is no charge to the student
or the student's institution and records will be made available to
bona fide Graduate Schools that contract with CUR for this service.
Organizations or companies seeking the students’ information for other
marketing purposes will not be granted access. Graduate School
representatives may contact students to invite applications or visits
to the campus and laboratory, or to share information about their
research programs and financial support opportunities.

We hope that students who are currently in their junior year will
register now, but anyone with undergraduate research experience may
register at any time. You will be able to update your listing as
appropriate, to include any summer research experience or information
about Senior Theses and test scores. We also welcome submissions by
students who are engaged in Masters' Degree programs now but who plan
on going on to a PhD program. Just fill out the information on the
form including the date you intend to enter a PhD program and your
date of completion of your undergraduate degree. Upload a link to
your CV that contains complete information about your MS/MA degree
activity (school, subject, thesis topic (if applicable), and advisor)

For any further questions contact,

Robin Howard
Senior Director, Membership Services
Council on Undergraduate Research
734 15th St NW Suite 550
Washington, DC 20005
(202) 783-4810x203
(202) 783-4811 fax

No comments: